Thursday, May 13, 2010

Uncle Lim unnecessarily churlish

I respect Uncle Lim KS but I feel that he was unnecessarily churlish in criticising Najib’s visit to a Tua Peh Kong’s temple in Sibu as too short, a ‘3-minute lightning visit’.

Uncle Lim tweeted: "If in vital Sibu by-election Najib can only spare 3mins 4 120yr TuaPekKong Temple after so much publicity what does it imply?"

The duration is not important – it’s the thought that counts, admittedly motivated by the Sibu by-election but nonetheless a welcomed act in contrast to the now-aborted May 13 rally which would have seen Dr M as its guest speaker.


I also don't believe in being unnecessarily personal - let's campaign on important policy and implementation issues.

BTW, for more of Tua Peh Kong or his official name of ‘Hock Teik Guan Suoi’ see my post at my other blog KTemoc Kongsamkok titled Dream No 1 - the God couldn't speak!

No comments:

Post a Comment