Saturday, September 06, 2008

kaytee's blog roll updates

I have been one lazy bloke regarding updating my Blog Roll - but I pat my own shoulder having just done so to include (in addition to those already on my roll):

(i) Uncle Lim

(ii) Sassy sweetie Teresa Kok

yes yes, I am biased - only DAP ... but wait ... gawd, gasp, omigosh ;-)

(iii) Sweetie Elizabeth Wong

(iv) Sweetie Crankshaft

(v) Sweetie Lulu

(vi) Farish Nor in The Other Malaysia

(vii) Wong Chun Wai

If there is anyone who has blog-rolled me and I haven't reciprocate, please let me know.

6 comments:

  1. Same here ;) I'm just about finished now & have just added ya!

    Cool blog bro & keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me! Me! I've been trolling your blog for ages :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi kaytee,

    great blog, keep it up..i've blogrolled you, please add me

    www.rakyatownthiscountry.blogspot.com

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. you forgot me one of yr regular commentators, http://donplaypuks.blogspot.com
    m'sia's leadind satirist blogger.
    check out my blog 'The Sept 16th Chronicles' & 'Wine Divine' & others

    ReplyDelete
  5. kowtim liao! ;-) hope you guys get more hits from my blog - cheers

    ReplyDelete
  6. pls include renovatio or www.stephendoss.blogspot.com who has you in his blogroll

    ReplyDelete