Sunday, May 28, 2006

Readers' Comments - Robust OK; But ...

When I put up this blog my policy has been, and still is, that it be:

“A meeting place to exchange views, no matter how different or diverse these may be.”

I made an appeal that “Keeping these [views] civil and courteous would be appreciated.”

I didn’t want to moderate comments before they are posted, hoping for responsible though diverse or even robust views. Unfortunately once in a while, some ‘anonymous’ would come along and spoil the blog-exchanges, by posting unacceptable comments, such as describing someone's religion as ‘cock’ or some equally insulting term.

Because of my firewall which I intend to keep up, I cannot immediately delete those terrible comments – I have to go to another computer some distance away to do so. It’s a troublesome exercise and damn annoying.

Let’s have a bit more consideration for your poor ole KTemoc and cease and desist from those insults to someone’s religion.

No comments:

Post a Comment